Con of the North 2017
February 17-19, 2017
Friday Noon to 2 AM - Saturday 8 AM to 2 AM - Sunday 8 AM to 10 PM
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Preregistration for Con of the North 2017 is closed, but you can still attend by registering onsite! Stop by the Registration desk to purchase a Player's badge and you'll be good to go.
Jump down to the FAQ and hopefully we've answered it there! If not, send an email to email@example.com and we can help you out.
To register onsite, visit the Registration desk.
|Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
|Friday or Sunday Only
Event Ticket Requests is closed for this year, check back towards the end of 2017 or watch for announcements as to when it will be open again.
Con of the North 2017 will be at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West. You can reserve a room by calling the hotel at (763) 559-6600 (Do *NOT* use their online reservation system as it incorrectly claims the room block is full!)
The convention Group Code for 2017 is CNC - please be sure to reference that during the room reservation process!
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
Guidelines for Attendees
As an Attendee at Con of the North, you agree to abide by these guidelines:
- Be courteous and polite to other attendees.
- Show up for your events. If you decide to not attend an event, return the ticket to the Registration desk so other attendees can use it.
- Similarly, don't take event tickets you aren't going to use.
- Weapons, whether real or fake, are not allowed in the convention areas.
- Parents, you are still responsible for your children while they are at the convention.
- Be kind to yourself and your fellow attendees: practice good personal hygiene during the convention weekend.
- Do not do anything illegal at the convention. Any illegal activities will be reported to the authorities.
- Don't drink and game: alcohol is not allowed in the convention areas.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Online Event Lists
All remaining downloads will be made available in late November or early December 2016. Please check back then!
- Events Book - The entire book in PDF format.
- Events Book Errata - Fixes for all events, whether the problem was in the printed book, online, or both.
- Events .CSV - The event data, ready to be viewed in a spreadsheet or database program.
If you'd like to see older event lists to get an idea of what has been appearing at the convention over time, visit our Event Archives.
Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ is in the process of being updated for the new Online Registration that will launch later this month.